We guide you, keep you informed & handle the details.
We provide expert consulting services for individuals seeking to apply for immigration or temporary status in Canada
let's take this forward
Our Practice Areas
Immigration for Entrepreneurs
A number of program options enable individuals to start an entrepreneurial venture in Canada, own and operate an existing business in Canada or extend their existing business from overseas to Canada. Such options are available Federally or provincially for some provinces.
Immigration for Investors
High Net-worth Individuals, willing to Invest in Canada have options to become Permanent Residents in Canada along with their families. Investment amounts vary depending on the province of choice. With years of experience in assisting such individuals attain PR in Canada we are able to assist with each step of the process:
- Choosing the right program for you and your family’s needs upon an in-depth assessment of your existing business and experience
- Assistance with business planning for future business in Canada (if applicable)
- Extensive advisory on supporting documentation
- Analysis of file by team of accountants and advocacy by legal team
- Liaisoning with respective financial and governmental bodies involved in the process.
- Final presentation of the file
We understand your vision, and make it understood so that you and your family realize your Canadian Immigration goals.
Canada, through a variety of immigration programs federal and provincial, offers permanent residency options to skilled and semi-skilled professionals on the basis of their Work Experience, English/ French proficiency, Education and the ability to be economically established in Canada- being the main factors.
Did you know, a number of these options do not have a job-offer requirement, which give the applicant the ability to secure a permanent resident status in Canada, before they seek employment in Canada.
This Class includes the following program options:
Federal Skilled Worker (Under Express Entry): Professionals with Work Experience from outside Canada may be eligible for PR, even if they have no Canadian Work Experience or Education credential.
Canadian Experience Class (Under Express Entry): Professionals with as low as 1 year of Work Experience in Canada may be eligible under this category.
Federal Trades Class (Under Express Entry): Individuals with Trades Work Experience, like Construction Workers, Plumbers, Electrical Trades Workers, Carpenters, Bakers, Cooks, Equipment operators and many more can qualify for PR under this category.
Provincial Nominee Programs (PNPs): Provincial Governments in Canada as well, offer immigration programs that suit the labour market needs of their provinces, and give weightage to applicants who have ties to the province- for example, applicants who have a relative in the province, who have some work experience/ education completed in the province and /or intend to settle there permanently.
Caregiver Programs: Canada is committed to provide pathways for PR to those who help Canadians the most in time of need. With this in mind, a new Caregiver pilot was launched in June 2019 to help Home Support Workers and Home Child-care Providers attain PR. An eligible applicant from outside Canada may also apply to attain a Work Permit to work in Canada in one of these occupations, in order to meet the Canadian work experience requirements for becoming a PR in Canada.
Admissions, Study Permit & Visa Applications and Extensions
Studying in Canada, one of the most sought after post-secondary education systems in the World, can be an exciting and challenging journey. If you are committed to upskilling for a better future, we are with you through every step of the way. We are able to help you in the following areas:
- Guidance with the Programs/Degrees/Diplomas offered by Canadian Universities and Colleges and their admission criteria
- Discussion on pathways post completion of the qualification, should Canadian Permanent Residency be your goal
- Applying to Colleges/Universities
- Study Permit and Visa Applications Filing
- Correspondence with IRCC as the need may be
- Pre-departure Counseling
- Timelines and Strategy Building for maintaining status and future applications as required.
Canadian Immigration Law has always been for the promotion of family reunification. To realize this objective under the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act, 2001, following immigration programs are available to families:
- Sponsorship of Spouse/ Common-law Partner for Temporary Residence (Open Work Permit)
- Sponsorship of Spouse/ Common-law Partner for Permanent Residence
- Sponsorship of Dependent Children
- Sponsorship of Parents and/ or Grandparents
- Other Sponsorships
Specific eligibility criteria must be met by both the sponsor as well as the partner (applicant) for a successful application. Upon understanding the uniqueness of your situation, we guide you on the best way forward so that you unite with your family at the earliest. We understand your emotions, and your facts and present them in a way the decision-makers understand them too.
share your story now
Stay updated for opportunities
Subscribe for various updates and news for visas & residency options for Canada & Rest of the World