Is Canada planning to increase immigration in 2021?

learn about the immigration plan in Canada in 2021

With a population of over 37 million people, Canada has its gears working hard to increase our population in light of the COVID-19 pandemic. Although Canada is the second-largest country in the world with regards to landmass, similarly to parts of Russia, there are parts of our north that cannot support large human populations, which significantly lowers the countries capacity … Read More

Is Canada’s Border Open To International Students?

international students in Canada crossing the border from US

Canada is known as one of the best countries internationally for a multitude of reasons. We have beautiful mountains and landscapes, a culture of acceptance and diversity as well as vast possibilities and options for people of any nationality or gender. In particular, two of the most popular and visited cities are Vancouver, B.C, and Toronto, Ontario. Each has its … Read More