Can I Change My Program Of Study/Institution In Canada?

Immigrate NowStudents

Designated Learning Institution

Yes. IRCC allows International students in Canada to be able to change their program of study, field of study or DLI/ College/ University.   Students may seek to change their DLI (Designated Learning Institution) for various reasons for example change in career plan, not being satisfied with their program of study, looking for a program of study which is PGWP … Read More