IRCC has announced new immigration pathways to Canada!
According to the Immigration Minister Marco Mendicino, these new policies will help those with a temporary status to plan their future in Canada.
The country really has an interest in these people to stay: “Our message to them is simple: Your status may be temporary, but your contributions are lasting — and we want you to stay.” Mendicino said.
The Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) will begin accepting applications on May, 6th under the following three streams:
- 20,000 applications for temporary workers in health care
- 30,000 applications for temporary workers in other selected essential occupations
- 40,000 applications for international students who graduated from a Canadian educational institution
This time-limited immigration pathway will take effect on May 5 and remain open until Nov. 5 or until the target is reached.
Follow the requirements below for the 3 excellent policies and check it out if you might be eligible to apply for PR under a one-time temporary policy.
Policy I: For International Students who have completed their Program
- Have completed a 2-year study program or a combination of two 1-year programs, Masters/Bachelor or Associate Degree in Canada after Jan 2017;
- Currently employed in Canada;
- Minimum Language Proficiency: CLB 5 5 (IELTS W:5, S:5, L:5, R:4).
Policy II: Essential Workers in Canada
- Have 1 year of Work Experience in Canada, or the equivalent in part-time experience (1,560 hours) in a list of occupations – including Many NOC C occupations like Cashiers/ Sales Executives/ Service Station Attendants/ Security Guards/ Janitors/ Farm Workers/ Truck Drivers etc.;
- Minimum Language Proficiency: CLB 4 (IELTS W:4, S:4, L:4.5, R:3.5).
Policy III: French Speaking Workers in Canada
- Have 1 year of Work Experience in Canada;
- Currently employed in Canada in any occupation.
This new pathway will increase your chances to be a permanent resident in Canada and will receive a massive number of applicants.
Do not take the risk of applying for it yourself. We are here to help you with the entire process!
Contact us to know more if you are eligible to apply.